Men’s Health: Does Taking Alcohol Make Men Last Longer in Bed?
Although taking too much alcohol might lead to other issues like ED, it could also help men last longer in bed.
It is no news that most men don’t last long in bed, but you don’t have to be in this boat. Can taking alcohol make men last longer in bed? I saw a movie recently, and the guy finished so quickly that the lady had to masturbate to get herself to climax after he left. Is there anything you can do to make her moan your name a little longer? To look into her eyes and know you have satisfied her?
Well, yes, there are a couple of things men can do to make them last longer in bed, taking alcohol being one of them.
How Does Taking Alcohol Make Men Last Longer in Bed?
Alcohol consumption can have aphrodisiac effects, increasing libido and causing longer, stronger erections. Alcohol contains iron, which red blood cells use to make hemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. This increases circulation and strengthens erections.
What can you drink to make you last longer in bed?
Coffee contains caffeine, a stimulant that makes you feel alert. It’s also chock-full of antioxidants and other phytochemicals that help keep your body healthy and strong. Drinking coffee before sex may increase your libido and improve erectile function, but there is no scientific evidence that caffeine enhances arousal or orgasm.
Beer can be a great way to relax after a long day at work or school, but it can also provide a nice buzz when you’re ready to get busy with your lady love. It is loaded with zinc — an essential mineral that plays a role in testosterone production — which means it can help boost levels of this hormone while also increasing energy levels and endurance during sex playtime! If beer isn’t your thing, try red wine instead!
3. Red wine
Red wine isn’t just for Valentine’s Day — it’s a tasty libation that can help your man last longer in bed. The polyphenols in red wine are good for heart health. While they may not affect erection strength directly, they can help keep blood flow to the penis flowing smoothly.
Water is your body’s main source of hydration, so it should be a staple in your diet. It also helps you feel full and satisfied, which makes for better sex for both partners. Plus, drinking water before sex can help keep you from having a dry mouth, leading to awkwardness and bad breath during foreplay.
Champagne is rich in antioxidants and has been shown to improve blood flow and muscle function, which can help erections and make them last longer. Plus, when you drink champagne before sex, it gives you some liquid courage to take the lead in bed!
Taking alcohol can make men last longer in bed, but you can also take quick actions to make you last longer in bed.
Other ways to last longer in bed
- Squeeze the glans before the climax
Squeezing the tip of the penis as soon as you feel like ejaculating is a good way to prevent it from happening. Continue to squeeze until the sensation disappears, and pause before penetrating again.
- Before ejaculation, break up the rhythm of sexual activity.
Altering the rhythm of your intercourse is another easy way to postpone ejaculation. As soon as you sense the climax approaching, stop penetration and give yourself some time to unwind until the sensation passes.
- Pre-sex masturbation
You might have longer-lasting sex if you masturbated a few hours beforehand. This is because the sensitivity of the genitalia tends to decrease when you ejaculate while masturbating. As a result, if you try to ejaculate again, it will take longer to orgasm.
- Cream for desensitization
Many numbing lotions available on the market lessen the sensation experienced during intimacy and ultimately lengthen your lovemaking session. Some people may benefit from the approaches, but others may find them laborious.
What Amount of Alcohol Is Too Much?
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), drinking alcohol excessively can cause a variety of medical ailments that can impact general health and sexual function. More than five drinks in one sitting for men is considered binge drinking, according to their definition of “extreme” alcohol intake (more than 15 drinks per week for men).
According to the CDC, excessive alcohol use can impair testicular function and male hormone synthesis, leading to impotence, infertility, and a loss of male secondary sex traits, including facial and chest hair.
According to the CDC, excessive alcohol intake can lead to long-term health issues like high blood pressure, depression, and various malignancies.
What happens when you take too much alcohol before sex?
- It’ll take longer to get hard. According to University of Washington researchers, sober people find it simpler to become erect than men who are intoxicated. This is because males who have consumed alcohol have less blood flow to their penis.
- Drunk men may struggle to maintain erections and have diminished sexual drive and weaker orgasms.
- Permanent Erectile dysfunction. Men who consume alcohol more frequently than they may experience long-term erectile dysfunction in addition to the apparent short-term effects.
- Alcoholism can harm your interpersonal connections in ways that go beyond the bedroom. Your relationships will suffer. Your partner may strongly disagree with your drinking behavior, which might cause arguments, mistrust, separation, and even divorce.
- You can experience early ejaculation. If men drink too much, they may also have premature ejaculation, negatively influencing sexual desire.
- Your addiction could inspire new bad habits. Another habit that might develop when you are hooked to alcohol is smoking. According to the National Institutes of Health Research, men who smoke are more likely to experience erectile dysfunction.
- You might make unwise decisions in the bedroom. It is no surprise that alcohol may cause us to behave differently than we would while sober, but it can also encourage sexual risk-taking such as unprotected sex. You’ll probably regret engaging in drunken sexual activity the following day, even if it may be enjoyable at the time and while under the influence.
How does alcohol affect the sex life of women?
Moderate consumption of alcohol won’t affect women, but excess consumption might lead to delayed periods and infertility.
What is the safest alcohol to drink?
If you must drink, red wine is healthier than other alcoholic drinks when consumed in moderation. This is because it contains many polyphenols and antioxidants related to enhanced gastrointestinal and heart health.