Round-up of the Latest Transfer News and Gossips Today (23/07/2021)
We are back to give you today (23/07/2021) round-up of the latest transfer news and gossips.
Some hours ago, Jadon Sancho was officially unveiled as a Manchester United player. He will be wearing the no.25 jersey.
Here is more round-up of the latest transfer news and gossips today
– Patrick van Aanholt has just agreed on personal terms with Galatasaray as a free agent after negotiations collapsed one week ago and now re-opened.
He is to undergo his medical next week. Upon confirmation of paperwork, he’s gonna sign until 2024
– Galatasaray have reached an agreement with Rennes to sign Sacha Boey as the new fullback. The permanent deal, contract until June 2025.
Boey will fly to Istanbul on Sunday in order to complete his move and sign the agreement.
– Goran Pandev has decided to continue playing football. He’s NOT retiring and he’s gonna meet with the Genoa board in the next few days to sign his new contract until June 2022.
Pandev wants to leave football enjoying one more season with fans in the stadium.
– Official! Mauricio Pochettino extends his contract with Paris Saint-Germain until June 2023. Agreement completed and signed.
– Tottenham are denying rumours about Harry Kane set to join Manchester City. Daniel Levy wants to keep Kane – there’s nothing agreed between clubs.
Manchester City wants the deal but there’s NO fee agreed. The only bid was one month ago: £100m, turned down.
– Official! Heung-min Son has signed his new contract with Tottenham until June 2026, confirmed. He wanted to stay – Fabio Paratici completed the deal together with Daniel Levy.
– Raphaël Varane has just arrived at Valdebebas as he’s not breaking his relationship with Real Madrid – respecting the club and Perez.
He knows Manchester United are in talks with Real Madrid – he wants a Premier League experience. Contract almost ready, up to the clubs.