Round-up of Transfer News and Gossips across Europe
Here is today’s round-up of transfer news and gossips across Europe.
Round-up of Transfer News And Gossips Today
- Talks ongoing between Atalanta and Tottenham for Cristian Romero after agreement of personal terms. €55m price tag discussion ongoing also including add ons.
- Borussia Dortmund are at final stages to sign Donyell Malen on a permanent deal from PSV. Remains last details between clubs. Personal terms agreed until June 2026
- Pol Lirola deal set to be completed between OM and Fiorentina. Official bid expected in the next hours to fix final details to start paperworks stage.
- Paulo Dybala agent Jorge Antun will be in Italy next week to open talks with Juventus board over a new long-term contract, confirmed.
- Barça president Joan Laporta: “Griezmann has a contract with Barcelona and we count on him, unless there are movements. We can’t deny interest in the player and that itself shows his quality”.
- Official! Emile Smith-Rowe signs his new contract with Arsenal until June 2026, confirmed. Number 10.
- Pierluigi Gollini now flying to London: “I had proposals from Italian clubs but Tottenham are the best one! I respect Hugo Lloris, he’s a great goalkeeper and I’m proud to work with him at Spurs”.
- Bryan Gil-Erik Lamela swap deal between Tottenham and Sevilla is done, here-we-go!.
- Real Madrid are not considering to sell Vinícius Júnior this summer. There are no talks with Manchester United or any other club.
- Manchester United are in direct contact with Real Madrid for Raphaël Varane since one week. Varane wants a Premier League experience but he’ll be respectful. He’s not breaking his relationship with Real.
- Napoli manager Luciano Spalletti about Kalidou Koulibaly future: “I’m ready to chain myself to keep Koulibaly here at Napoli”.
- Dynel Simeu has turned down Chelsea proposal to sign a new contract and he’s now set to join Southampton on a free transfer.